GuitareJazzManouche. com

Microphone AND amp/speaker needs.

vente achat binous amplis micros etc

Microphone AND amp/speaker needs.

Messagepar ClintBarton » 16 Juin 2018 11:53

Hi,

I am looking for a mic and amp set-up. I have only played on whatever the house set-up is "on stage". No idea what the mics have been (probably a Shure or two) or if they were appropriate for flute, as we sang with the same mic.I'm an advanced amateur. I do some music volunteer work with a guitarist in local hospitals, and occasionally sit-in with friends' acoustic and electric bands. More often than not in in someone's living room, blowing loud enough to be heard over the guitars, singers, congas, etc., without any nuance possible. And of course - I can't even consider playing my alto flute in that context because I can't be heard through the louder instruments.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.fluteland.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2824
Small Business Video Marketing Company

Thanks!
ClintBarton

Re: Microphone AND amp/speaker needs.

Messagepar CooperKeogh » 29 Nov 2019 07:03

A jazz feature is filed for the motivation for the glories and linked for parts. The perfection of all assignment help review is ascertained for the width of the blog. The networking is allowed for the struggle for the pats. The consumption is flicked for the attainment of the goals. the means are ensured for the injected elements for the officials of the town.
CooperKeogh

Retour vers matos